May 16

 Paloma Garcia Rosado

Senior Project 

Daily Blogs

May 16

Today was a fun day. I started my day working and finishing with the reunion itinerary. Then I had a group check-in meeting and we talked about what everyone has been up to and how can anyone help. After that I went to lunch and I met with one of the trustees which also holds a scholarship for students at proctor. It was really nice meeting her and getting to know why she does what she does to help other people. I would say that was the highlight of my day, and I hope more people like her keep coming into the proctor community to help. After lunch I came back to the office and I kept working on thank you notes for recent donors. 


Hours:

8:30am -12pm

1- 2:30 pm


Comments

  1. It was a very special day and you were a big part of making it special!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May 10

Week #1 Reflexion

May 11