May 11

Paloma Garcia Rosado

Senior Project 

Daily Blogs

May 11

Today I continued working with the athletics Hall of Fame project. I had to fix some details about it and then I finished. I completed my first important task and I felt good. After that Tracey shared with me some details about the reunion that we are going to try to work on tomorrow. Then there was a check in meeting with the office and I finally got to meet Lauren Smith, who is the director of the alumni office. I would say that was the highlight of today as I felt that they were including me on their team. Then I went to lunch and after I got back I started working with some mail that had to be re-mail with a different address. Then I finished the day making the rest of  the survival kits for the reunion project. 


Hours: 

8:45am -12pm

1-2:45pm

 

Comments

  1. It was great to finally meet you, Paloma! You've already been a huge help to the office, and we are excited & grateful you're a part of the team. Thanks for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Paloma, for all that you do as a member of our team. It's great to have you helping out with Alumni Relations and Development efforts during such a busy time of year. We look forward to working with you on some more projects next week. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May 10

Week #1 Reflexion