May 10

 Paloma Garcia Rosado

Senior Project 

Daily Blogs

May 10

Today I worked with what I left yesterday and finished with the bottoms for the alumni. Then my mentor told me that there was some stuff to do and that I could do either of them. I could start writing thank you notes to the people that donated money to proctor, start working on other details of the reunion, or start working with the athletics hall of fame. I decided to work in the athletic hall of fame. For this one I had to look up pictures of the people nominated to the hall of fame in the green lantern book. After this I started working on the thank you notes. Then I went to lunch and after I got back I continued. These thank you notes are not a priority so I started working on other details for the reunion. I had to make minis survival kits for the people coming for the reunion. I have to make 75 and today I made 60. I spent the rest of the time after lunch making them.


Hours:

8:45am -12pm

1-2:45pm


Comments

  1. You're doing a great job Paloma! We are so grateful for all of your help, especially with preparing for Reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so grateful for your amazing skills and motivation Paloma. Thank you Paloma!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May 11

Week #1 Reflexion