May 15

 Paloma Garcia Rosado

Senior Project 

Daily Blogs

May 15

Today I started the day by working and finishing with the details of the bottoms for the reunion of the class of 1973. Right after I finished Debbie and Tracey explained to me what I am going to be helping them with about the graduation. I then started making some signs that are going to be used for graduation dinner. After I finished that Tracey gave another task for the reunion. As they already have the schedule for the reunion, they want to put it on a banner so people can see it. Tracey asked to do a little graphic design for the schedule, and  I was working for the rest of the day on it. 


Hours:

8:30am- 12:30pm

1- 2:30pm


Comments

  1. We so appreciate all of your help and love having you as part of the office team!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May 11

May 10

Week #1 Reflexion