May 19

Paloma Garcia Rosado

Senior Project 

Daily Blogs

May 19

Today I started off by meeting with Bonny Morris and to plan out my last few days in the office and chat about my journey at Proctor. Then I finally got to see my final look at the itinerary of the reunion that I designed. Tracey printed it and I cut it in frame and it looks really nice. I spent a lot of time cutting since it’s like around 50 pages that I need to cut in frame. Then we all met in Keith's office to match family at the tables for senior dinner. After that I went to lunch and when I came back I continued working on the itinerary because I missed a couple pages and I had to print more. I finished the day working with more thank you notes. 


Hours:

8:30am - 12pm

1- 3:00pm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 10

Week #1 Reflexion

May 11