May 23

 Paloma Garcia Rosado

Senior Project 

Daily Blogs 

May 23

My last day in senior project and it started very well. The office did a little breakfast to congratulate me for my accomplishment on the senior project. We spent that time talking about what is next for me after school. After that I started working on my senior presentation and my final self evaluation essay. Then I thanked the people at the office for their help during my senior project and I also got all the papers needed signed. I definitely learned a lot from them and I hope other kids get the chance to know them and the work that they do.


Hours:

8:30am -12pm


Comments

  1. It was such a pleasure to get to know you Paloma. Your work in the Development and Alumni Office was so very helpful! Congratulations on all of your achievements and graduation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May 10

Week #1 Reflexion

May 11