May 8 Blog

  First day of my senior project in the alumni office and is off a good start. Today has been kind of an orientation day, so I am meeting new people and getting to know their roles and responsibilities in the office. It has been really nice knowing that there are a lot of people, other than the people in the office, contributing to our daily life at proctor. So far I learned a lot about the networks that proctor has with the alumni, alumni’s parents and current students' parents. Proctor is about the relationship and I am learning the work these people have done between those relationships. I finished my first day doing a little activity. I hung appreciation posters for faculty since this is faculty and staff appreciation week. I went all over campus to different departments and to places that I have never been to say thank you for what they do for proctor.

Hours:

8:30am -12pm

1 -2:30pm

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for your help with the posters today! We're so excited to have you in the office and part of our team the next few weeks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited to have you join us for your senior project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May 11

May 10

Week #1 Reflexion