May 9


Second day and it’s supposed to be a busy one. I went to the gym in the morning at 6 and then headed to the office. Tracey has some plans for me today, so I am excited and willing to help with anything. I first started doing packages for the parents that missed the events and sending them thank you notes too. After that I went to lunch and when I got back I started working on the reunion project. I’m going to be helping organize the reunion of the class of 1973. I started working with pictures of the alumni that are coming and putting them on bottoms. I finished my day working on that project and I am expecting to continue it tomorrow. 


Hours: 

8:30am-12:30pm

1-2:30pm


Comments

  1. The 50th alumni from the Class of 1973 will love the buttons with their yearbook pics. Thank you Paloma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's part research and parts arts class! You are doing great work bouncing between the many tasks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May 11

May 10

Week #1 Reflexion